The IWOG Fiesta celebrated its 5th year...
Where? the American Farm School When? on Sunday 6th October 2013 What time? 10.30am-5.30pm How much? 1 euro entrance fee (children under 5 were free) Why? A wonderful day out for all the family, and all proceeds went to local charities Thank you to everyone who came!
This was a day out for all the family - great activities and games for the children, plenty for the adults to see and do, food and refreshments, open air bazaar, grand raffle, music, laughter...
Set in the beautiful grounds of the American Farm School, guests enjoyed the outdoor bazaar consisting of over 65 stalls of handmade crafts, jewellery, pottery etc, a mini book fair, tombola and raffle with superb prizes.
There were activities throughout the day for all age groups and all our activities were free. These included
- crafts for children (WOODEN ARTS FOR CRAFTS, PARAMIKPO),
- face painting,
- clown TONTORINO,
- musical performances FIX IN ART,
- drama groups (ACTION ART),
- book presentations (USBOURNE BOOKS and VASILIKI PAPADOPOULOU),
- a climbing wall from PXP Extreme Games,
- Giant wrestling balls and rope climbing from HAPPY MOUNTAIN,
- field hockey from PARADISE ICE RINK,
- a theatre performance from EN DYNAMI for the whole family,
- cooking healthy snacks for adults and children with FILITSA MYLONA,
- tractor rides round the farm school
- and lots lots more!
The "IWOG cafeteria" worked all day to provide refreshments such as coffee, juices, beer and snacks including homemade cakes and pittas, hotdogs, souvlakia, sandwiches, ice creams etc. THANK YOU TO BLAGOU FAMILY BUTCHERS, PEREA, WHO KINDLY DONATED ALL THE TASTY SAUSAGES AND SOUVLAKIA.
To read our article in AGELIOFOROS Newspaper, click here.
To see photos from last year's event, click here! Photos from this year will be uploaded very soon.
Click here to see who our SPONSORS are. Thank you to each and every one of you!
Please click on the Activities Schedule (below right) to enlarge it.