IWOG's June luncheon included a fashion show by members willing to catwalk their way through the dining tables The Kiwi Gardens - a heavenly setting. Dresses were lent to our cause courtesy of various local shops and boutiques, including Marks & Spencer 45 Tsimiski (see photos 7 and 11 below) and Sarri collection, Panorama (see photo 11). Hair and makeup were by IWOG member Andie.
Thank you to all involved, a wonderful day was had by all.
Scroll down for photo gallery.
Our grand raffle (organised by our Kiwi member) raised charitable funds and prizes included:-
- A Professional IWOG Potter’s Pot donated by Christine Willis
- Whisky and Wine Basket from an anonymous donor
- Crate of Beer donated by Natasha Jarnot
- Cocoon Spa Treatment donated by Charlotte Rothery Drossinakis
- Bottle 12 year old Chivas Regal Scotch Whisky donated by Trish Iliadou
- Cambridge Dictionary 1 donated by Cambridge University Press
- MP3 player donated by Plaisio
- Chardonnay Wine Box donated by an anonymous donor
- Ceramic Bowl donated by Christine Willis
- Cambridge Dictionary 2 donated by Cambridge University Press
- ENJO Product surprise donated by Joanna Tsachouridou
- Embroidered Tablecloth from an anonymous donor
- CMC Co. Photo Album donated by Charlotte Rothery Drossinakis
- Necklace and Bracelet from Next UK donated by Charlotte Rothery Drossinakis
- Malaysian Beach Wrap donated by Melissa best
- Cheeseboard and knife from an anonymous donor
- Valantini Watch from an anonymous donor
- Wisdom African Spa Salt Scrub from an anonymous donor
We thank all donors who have generously given prizes for this raffle.
ALL PROCEEDS will go to local Greek charities selected by our IWOG Board.